Help us spread the Choose Love message! We welcome companies, foundations and individuals to partner with us to help underwrite this initiative and bring Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) based curriculum into schools and communities nationwide – for free!
We have several sponsorship opportunities with mutually beneficial packages which of course can be customized based on the needs of the collaboration.
To become a partner or learn about opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud to be supported by our lead funder, the NoVo Foundation Fund of the Tides Foundation. Other institutional funders have included:
- The Allen Family Foundation
- Arkansas Community Foundation
- Carnegie Corporation of New York
- The Everybody Wins Foundation Inc.
- Elizabeth R. Meisels Trust
- Newman’s Own Foundation
- Princeton Area Community Foundation, Inc.
- Rancho Santa Fe Foundation
- Riverside Church Sharing Fund
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation
Additionally, we receive private donations from generous individuals.
The Jesse Lewis Choose Love Movement™ has established ongoing partnerships and collaborations with some of the most effective and experienced proponents of SEL, compassion-based learning, and education advocacy including:
- Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL)
- Charter for Compassion
- Committee for Children
- Elisabeth Kubler Ross Foundation
- HeartMath Institute
- International Forgiveness Institute
- Mission Be, a 9/11 Initiative
- Newtown Helps Rwanda
- Peace First
- Quinnipiac University – The Center for Social and Emotional Learning Implementation
- Safe and Sound Schools
- The Tapping Solution
- Western Connecticut State University
- Zensational Kids