- The Choose Love Movement is now in all 50 states and 90 countries, impacting more than 1.5 million children.
- In 2019, we added new extension programs including Champions Choose Love for coaches and student athletes, Healthy Grieving for Kids, Teens and Adults, updated all supplementary materials, and made updates to the curriculum.
- We held a poetry contest as part of the 5th annual Choose Love Social & Emotional Learning Awareness Month in February with more than 300 entries from throughout the world.
HELP US DO MORE:
- Keep the program at no cost! While the Choose Love Enrichment Program has no cost for educators and others to download and implement, donations cover costs to the Movement, including updates to the materials, development of new content and evaluations.
- Expand into additional communities around the globe where the program and Jesse’s message is desperately needed – for example, communities that have experienced trauma or high rates of violence, and underserved and low-income areas.
- Create and expand extension programs, which will spread a consistent message of choosing love beyond the classroom and into our communities, homes and workplaces.
TEXT TO DONATE
Text chooselove to 22525 to donate via text! Thank you for your support!
Give A Gift of Love!
Want to be part of the solution, but not sure how to help? You can now gift a Choose Love kit and bring social emotional learning to a classroom of your choice! Click the kit below of the amount you would like to donate to find out more details.
Donate by Mail
To make a donation by mail, please send a check payable to “Jesse Lewis Choose Love Movement™” to:
The Jesse Lewis Choose Love Movement
PO Box 605 Newtown, Connecticut 06470
You will receive a confirmation email showing the details of your donation. If you mail in a check, you will be mailed a letter indicating your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. If you have any questions on your gift, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your support! We are GRATEFUL!