Please Help Individuals and Families Around the World “Choose Love” Over Fear in the Time of the Coronavirus
CHOOSE LOVE FOR SAFER SCHOOLS
Our signature program, The Choose Love Enrichment Program™ is a no cost Infant, Toddler, and Pre-K through 12th grade, Lifespan, Social and Emotional Learning program that teaches educators and students how to choose love in any circumstance and helps them become connected, resilient, and empowered.
CHOOSE LOVE FOR CONNECTED COMMUNITIES
You can create a Choose Love culture in your home or community with our fun, easy-to-learn Extension Programs: Choose Love at Home, Champions Choose Love, and Choose Love for Community Leaders and Businesses.
CHOOSE LOVE FOR A HAPPIER WORLD
Anyone can be part of the solution for a happier, more loving and more peaceful world — take our interactive Pledge to Choose Love to turn an angry thought into a loving thought.
The Choose Love Formula
Jesse McCord Lewis
Inspired by the chalkboard message “Nurturing, Healing Love” left by Jesse Lewis prior to his murder at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14th, 2012, the Choose Love Formula is the foundation of our programs.
These four character values are easy to learn and, when practiced with fidelity by individuals, can strengthen their resilience, ability to manage emotions – and even their physical health.
However, when learned and practiced by a group of individuals, these four character values exponentially improve connection and provide a unifying set of behaviors, attitudes and goals that create a culture of “Nurturing, Healing Love” where students, educators, school staff, parents and entire communities feel safe and supported.
To date, Jesse’s message and the Choose Love Movement have reached over 1 million children, worldwide.
Benefits of Practicing the Formula
• Less anxiety and stress
• Less fearful (in the present and future)
• Enhanced self-esteem
• Improved ability to express oneself and one’s feelings
• Increased self-awareness
• Willingness to try difficult tasks
• Positive attitude towards self and others
• Improved attitude about school and learning
• Showing appreciation and kindness towards self and others
• Increased mindfulness
• Ability to see other perspectives and show empathy
• Healthier relationships and deeper connections
• Better emotional self-regulation
• Less aggression and anger
• Better able to handle personal/social issues that arise
• Improved resilience
• Improved decision-making skills
• Heightened self-management
• Enhanced connections and relationships
• Able to respond in a loving manner
• More caring and concern shown to others
• Improved social skills
• Social and Moral Awareness
• Improved focus and attention to task
• Eagerness to learn
• Improved self-confidence as a learner
• Improved emotional intelligence
Choose Love Programs WORK!
– Teacher, Elementary School in Stamford, Connecticut
You Can Be Part of the Solution
Help us get the Choose Love Enrichment Program into every school in the world – we’ve created an online toolkit to support your efforts!
Can you help connect us with corporate sponsors and/or grants and gifting opportunities? We’d love to talk!