Welcome to the Choose Love Enrichment Program!
We are honored to bring Jesse’s message of Nurturing, Healing Love into your classroom. Let us get to know you by answering some quick questions below. You’ll then have access to our free curriculum that you can download today. This includes the Choose Love Curriculum for the grade level(s) you are interested in, a Program Support Folder with materials to support your implementation of the program, a Supplementary Resource Folder with additional extension materials, a Mindfulness Folder with additional extension lessons that further supplement the mindfulness component of the program, and a Survey Folder which includes educator and student pre and post surveys and a scoring guide to assess changes in perceptions and the overall impact of program use.
*Note on the middle school curriculum:
Thanks for selecting the Choose Love Program with your middle school students! We are completely revamping the Middle School Program and diligently working to have it ready for you. This is a new and very much improved program that will include some wonderful and strong content that we are excited for you to have. In the future, we will have separate 6, 7 and 8th Grade Programs ready for use. Right now, we have one Middle School Program that can be used across the levels. You will be downloading the First Unit, Courage, and the remaining Units for Gratitude, Forgiveness and Compassion in Action are on the way! We will send out an email notification once available.
The Choose Love
- I pledge to have an open heart and open mind as I delve into the Choose Love Enrichment Program™ this year, knowing that if I encourage the students, as well as support and promote the Choose Love formula, this will produce the best results.
- I set the intention to CHOOSE LOVE this year in my personal life and with my students.
- I will teach these lessons with integrity and embrace the learning encompassed for my own benefit, as well as that of my students.
- I will serve as a role model and try to embody that which I teach.
- I will be willing to learn and grow along with my students.
- I will use the Choose Love Formula, Courage + Gratitude + Forgiveness + Compassion in Action = Choosing Love, as a compass for my life and in guiding the lives of the children I work with.
- To the best of my ability, I will teach the lessons as they are presented and intended.
- I will strive to be an active participant in the Choose Love Movement.
- I will subscribe to the Choose Love Newsletter for periodic updates and information.
- I will provide feedback to the Choose Love Movement and, when appropriate, respond to email correspondence.
From this day forward, I pledge to uphold this Choose Love Educator Oath.